Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sorry leaders for misunderstanding . .

To all leaders whose been reading my blog,

hhmm.. long story short for you guys and everyone else. regarding my previous post about band camp. you guys must have misunderstood me. i'm whining and complaining doesn't mean that i don't appreciate your hardwork for the camp. get this straight from me. i did say that I HAD FUN during BAND CAMP. that means, what you guys have done for us were great and FUN. another word, APPRECIATE all your hardwork. if you guys think that i don't appreciate after all that you've DONE, i would be like an asshole for coming for band camp, i would have be such an idiotic freaking bastard saying " THIS CAMP SUCKS! I HATE THIS CAMP ". right people?

maybe you guys get it wrong when i said i'm just not happy with the way we being pushed. maybe it's about that. if that's the case, well then. I'M SORRY. to make everyone happy ok, i'll delete off my previous post. alright? again about this, it doesn't stated there that i dislike or didn't appreciate all your hardwork.

nevermind. forget about all that. it's over. i'm over it. -.-

SORRY

signing out . .