Monday, July 14, 2008

worried

frankly as i go through this tough time. i have many things to be responsible for. ITEBand NBC and my dad situation. dad was alright today. still weak because he had to fast for bout more that 24hrs now. only drinks allowed. sad isn't it. Doctor said scoping tomorrow morning. that's why he can't eat for more than 24hrs since that saturday night.

didn't visit my dad as he and mum told me to focus on music. don't too worried about him as i have my brothers to take care of him. still i'm worried lah. i can't lie, its my dad. during the NBC, always kept thinking about him. worried about his condition. say my prayers for both my dad's well condition and the best for ITEBand. about to broke down for awhile before entering the tuning room. well, nevermind about it. i managed to call my dad after i end my performance. and he did call me back when i have my dinner. dad congratulate me on behalf of everyone who's there. and thanks dad and everyone who's there. i don't know. heh.

anyway, tomorrow i don't think i will be going to school. gonna visit my dad at 12pm maybe. mum will be there early first. and i will talk to my lecturer tomorrow morning. we'll see how. since you have nothing to do tomorrow, if you're free. if you wanna come along, SMS or Call me up k? =)




thanks so much, i will. Thanks.


off to sleep now. tired!
signing out . .