Wednesday, July 9, 2008

spend my days today with my sisters . .

dad had to be admitted to hospital yesterday for surgery today. doctor wants to check and have surgery for him to find out whether theres a cancer growing back again. it saddens me to see my dad in pain, rolling around the bed, screaming in pain. dad finally had surgery just his afternoon. results will be out in 1-2 weeks time.

after school today, went back home at 12nn. slept for awhile, bathed and get changed quickly. met Mariam and Yaya at outram MRT station. they were late. i was mad at them at first. but after i found out that they make the trouble to buy something for my dad. so sweet of them. SORRY BECAUSE I'M MAD AT YOU GIRLS! heh heh.

anyway, reached SGH met my mum near the lobby, level 8. dad having surgery and mum waiting at the guest corner for me and my aunt to come. 3 of us accompany my mum for awhile till my aunt came and off we went for dinner after that. received SMS from my mum, dad's fine and he's back. as soon as we finished eating, met Hafidz (OMS). ehemz2. LOL! shhhh. anyway, as soon as we finished we went back up to visit my dad. both yaya and mariam had not met my dad yet. so went back up, introduced both of them to my dad, bro. aunts and uncles. we talked and talked. talked and talked and talked. again talked. hahaha. til 7pm around there mariam and yaya decided to go off. accompany them down and they had to walk to the MRT. Shuttle bus ends at 6.50pm. they missed it. heh heh. kinda bored without them after they left. haha. called them, talked to them again. hahaha. and we stop. back to the room, talked to my family till 9.30pm and off we went home.

DAD will be back home tomorrow afternoon. i cant be home early tomorrow. had class, driving lesson, training and OMS practice. gonna sleep soon now. packed back tomorrow. not now. heh heh.

anyway, thanks Mariam and Yaya for the lovely gifts to my dad. thanks for accompanying me in hospital. THANKS ALOT! oh yah, DAD kirim salam and said thanks to you again after you girls left. outing again soon k korang?? OH! Don't forget to invite someone! hahah! SORRY my friend. heh!