Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged by Fazlin . .

ok TAGGED by Fazlin.

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket?
New Zealand/Australia.. hopefully it'll be after i graduate before serving NS. Brother said so! heh!


2. What's your favourite thing to do?
There's alot. Most favourite will be expressing the music that i play with/without a band.

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
erm, depends. yeah! hahaha.. but not all the the time.. :smile:

4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
i dunno. i'll accept anything. as long as you're sincere to give me something.

5. Things you can't live without:
Laptop and Music. make sure theres laptop and make sure there's Music in my laptop! heh

6. What are you afraid to lose?
to lose the love ones. love my family.

7. If you win 1 million, what would you do?
i'm not really sure what i will do. as far as i concern, will try my best to help my dad.

8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
to live a happy life and keep on with the passion that i still have it right now!

9. List down 3 good points of the person who gave this survey:
Funny, good-listener and erm.. good.. a loyal friend i should say. yes she is. (jangan kembang tau) ;P

10. What makes me happy?
food. i guess. if i merajok, just treat me for lunch or dinner. HAHA! bluek ;p

11. What type of person do you hate most?
i duno. i don't really hate people. i dislike just like fazlin said it.

12. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
yah, a curer. cure my dad asap.

13. Would you go for happiness or money?
Both. in need of it both just for dad.

14. Who do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The ones close to my heart.

15. If you have a girlfriend, would you die for her?
i would die for her if our love is really strong to trust each other.

16. Who was the last person who hugged you?
my niece, baby ayra. heh heh. shes cute! ;)

17. What is the one thing you want badly now?
To graduate, served NS and sign on if i pass my audition for SAFBand or PoliceBand. depends. doakan ye. Insyaallah.

18. Whom are you close to?
My family members, especially mum and dad. bandmates and my junior(heh!). =)

19. Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?

yesh i am. =)

20. If you could do one thing all over again, what would it be?
i've done so many wrongs to my dad. i've failed him. i would like to rewind back time and be a good child to my dad. after what he did to me. appreciate and understands him what he wants for me to achieve. =)
___________________________________________________________________

7 things that scares you:
firstly: Allah s.w.t.
- To lose my love ones
- Death
i leave it till here can? can't think of any.

7 things that you like most:
-Trombone/Euphonium. to get me going expressing my music.
-laptop for schoolwork and re-arranging music.
-to get a driving license.
-my floorball sticks and helmet. love sports. love playing it.
-mixmaster turntable and mixer. creating music with my own creativity.
-drawing pad for my laptop to design some artworks and animation.
ok one more thing. can i past it. please. haha!

7 important things in my room:
- floorball balls and sticks.
-pillow.
-desktop and laptops.
-mixer and turntables.
-scores of music.
-.- short of 2. TET! next! :D

7 random facts bout me:
- I love to sing. not jiwang ok! just love it.
- I love learning much more about this world of music.
- Happiness will come from my friends before me.
- I love to compete in any kind of activities.
- Love to play floorball as i told ya, love to compete.
- love to be alone at some point of time.
- i really do love hanging around till this time. and i'll sleep at 5-6am. tsk3

7 things that I plan to do before I die:
- Make sure i sempat taubat first!
true fazlin. i followed ya. i can't think of any right now. haha!

7 things I can do:
- Play tuba, trombone and euphonium.
- Designing and animation graphics (still trying to improve myself to be better.)
- I can really sing too. sang with Hafiz most of the time during band. ;p
- I can re-arranging music for my ITE Brass Section.
- Help anyone who needs help. will always try my best to make them happy! (I hope i did to some of you) :)


7 things that I can't do:
- I can't eat 3 plates of chicken rice!! hahaha!
- I can't play flight of the bumblebee.(to junior)
- i can't DRIVE!! errgghh! wait till end of year, Insyaallah.
whatever that looks like i can't. list them them down for me will ya? haha!

7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex:
shes a:
- sweet girl who really suits the way i'm expecting it.
- who appreciate what i'll do to make her happy.
- the smile.
- the sincerity
- always confident. dare to make mistakes. learn from them.
- Understanding for sure.
and finally the LOVE.

7 things that I often say:
- Insyaallah.
- Whateveeerr(Raised up hand)
- Dah pandai lah seyy..
- sukati kau!
- OUH WELL (doing it during other band practice.)
- ermm.. (sarcastic way, rolled eyes*)
- MAHU PER?! Hehe.

7 people to do this survey:
- Junior
- yaanaa (MWS Flautist)

- Nabil
- Sheena
- Noreen
- Nurul
- Rahman
(If you guys are willing to do uh. If don't want, it's okie!) :D
And to those who are willing to do this. :))