Monday, September 15, 2008

Dad hospitalized again .

dad hospitalized once again.
blood count drop to 5. he's been losing so much blood.
nobody knows why.
but anyway, they've put in 2 bags of blood.
he'll be back home soon i believe.
hope he's fine, Insyaallah.

i was supposed to go hospital today,
to review on my toe.
but i woke up late today. 3.45pm. heh! =P
it's been bleeding and stuff, wouldn't wanna explain much further.
what i know, they might want me to have a minor surgery.
my mistake actually.
its been bleeding for months, yet i never make an effort to see a doctor.
heh heh. i thought it's normal. so heck.
now getting worse. hhhmm..

anyway, will be going hospital tomorrow morning.
visit my dad and review on my toe.
hopefully my dad's fine. so am i, Insyaallah.
i don't wanna have a surgery. i wanna play floorball.
wanna play for POL-ITE.

i feel so close to you.

well, till here then.
signing out . .