Monday, September 22, 2008

i'm so SHAGGED!!

had training today.
woke up early to take my keeper stuffs from yat.
then off to ITE Tampines for training.
it was total SHOCK for all of us.
we actually had to run 2.4km run before we start our training.
MY GOODNESS! most of us are fasting.
some broke it as they cannot bear with it.
well, i stayed on with a few of them. wonder HOW?
hahaha. i didn't really run. my time was 20mins plusplus.
hahaha! thats the reason why. but i was totally shagged lah seriously.

can't really focus during training.
my performance SLIP down the drain.
too shagged and my toe, still recovering.
pity nasir again as he had to go all out.
guess how long we actually had training today?
a total of 4 hours straight.
don't believe ask the men's floorball team.

well, reached home at around 7.15pm.
open the door and heard my dad screaming in pain.
panicked straight away.
threw my stuffs at the back of the kitchen and run straight to the room.
i still can't bear to see my dad suffering like this.
we've been praying hard, ask for forgiveness and all.
its a test for us in life.
well, i seriously thought it was getting worst.
gave my dad some medicine and all.
finally hes calm.
he asleep right now. alhamdulillah.

i really wish my dad could recover soon.
dad had encourage me to be more independent and confident.
especially during SOLAT.
no matter what, don't push your brother to take the lead.
it's the most hardest position you could get, is to be IMAM.
leading a prayers for everyone else.
he said this too, he's proud to have me and 2nd brother ready to take over his position.
i thank god for that. alhamdulillah.

i wish i never fail you dad.
take care and will always be by your side.
semua sedang doakan untuk bapak.
Insyaallah sembuh. Amin.

now i'm abit giddy. bad headaches.
shagged! really shagged.
and and FRIDAY, SATURDAY right NABIL!!
i'm not coming for Band Practice.
i'm having training and a Friendly Match with NTU at NTU itself.
i don't think i can come. sorry.
if they had to do what they have to do,
i can't do anything. nevermind.

ok, till here then.
gotta go and rest.

signing out . .