Sunday, September 21, 2008

saturday . .

band practice as per normal.
totally a bore one for me.
me and nurul kinda slacked.
we played third part all the way till the end. heh!

after band, decided to bowl with the rest.
me, haziq, sheena, fahmi, nabil, yaya and fadhil.
suprisingly and seriously, fadhil was on form.
hahahah! he was 2nd in the end i believe.
getting 2 strikes in a row. FUHH!
ilham aper eh kau pakai?
hahahaha!

after bowling, nureen, fazlin, yaya and fahmi went off.
me, haziq, sheena, nabil, padi, fadhil and fazilah had our dinner at downtown.
it was hell hilarious lah~~! hahaha. pity fazilah.
hahahaha! hows his effect and all? HAHA! mcm BOMB meletup kan?
baik ah fadhil! hahaha!
we're all like the "Jakun" people there.
it was fun lah in the sushi restaurant! hahaha!

done with dinner, fadhil and fazilah went back home.
left me, padi, nabil, sheena and haziq.
i vomited along the way to the bus stop.
i don't know what's wrong. but i'm fine.
the rest of us head to whitesand's Macdonald and slack.
i slept throughout our lepak time while they having fun playing with sheena's fake lashes.
hahhaha! padi, it looks real pretty on you. WAHAHAHA!

off to home after that. back home, take a short nap.
1am woke up and clean up the house.
i'm done now. almost everything.
1st brother was so f***ed up.
laze around and playing my laptop.
but hey, i set my wireless internet with a password.
so he can't log in. HAHA! HECK!
pity mum, had to help me and my 2nd brother.

guess now i shall wait for sahur.
after prayers, sleeping time.
meeting yat later to take my stuffs back.
training tomorrow. URGH!
2-5pm. everyday starting tomorrow.
DEAD*
heh!

i just wanna bring the best out of you.

till here then.
signing out . .

"mi punto aquí es hacerte más feliz que nunca."