Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Semester Over . .

Finally everything DONE.
CPS project done weeks ago.
Multimedia Project 1 and 2 + mini project DONE!
CPS CA test DONE.
everything DONE!
but *sigh*.. exam ain't over yet.
09-09-2008, i'm having my CPS Exam.

still i've yet to study.
not a single thing is in my head.
previous test i failed. GONE CASE! lol
well, i'm trying. but i just couldn't do it.
no problem, i'll try again and again. heh.
anyway, schools over for me today for this semester! heh!

been so shagged these few weeks.
fasting month + trainings. seriously SHAGGED i tell you.
but hey, i have to endure people.
this is like a test for me. see whether i can endure it. HEH!

i'm feeling unwell since yesterday.
yet yesterday went to training. hur hur.*Degil, i know.*
back home and having headache. Mum help me massage it.
*yelah.. anak mak kate kan.. bluek =P*
today alil' bit better. still coughing and headache.

what should i do now.
semester over. exam NOT.
hhmmm.. study? study? and STUDY?
my goodness. HEADACHE SEY! hahaha!
nevermind, i'm taking a break first.

COMMAND & CONQUER GENERALS, HERE I COME! hahaha!

kinda miss you, my friend.
weeks since i saw you.
ooppss, sorry.
jage-jage malam-malam ye?
jangan tersandung batu! heh heh!

HAPPY FASTING TO ALL MUSLIMIN & MUSLIMAH!
take care people!
signing out . .